Thursday, August 1, 2013

Summertime Happiness













The wonderful thing about summer is being able to comfortably wear skirts and dresses just about all the time. Oddly it hasn't been too hot in Los Angeles these past few days but it doesn't mean I can't dress in full summer mode. I have recently really gotten into high-waisted clothes (skirts and shorts for the most part) so the perfect pairing has inevitably been crop tops! The one I'm wearing is mesh, fits super nicely, and although is somewhat itchy, has definitely become one of my favorite tops. You can find it here. The sandals are from Nasty Gal (also on sale) and can be found here

P.S. Dear readers, my next post will probably be from Italy! Yes! I'll be studying abroad for a semester and leave August 5th. Hopefully I'll have the time for outfit posts very soon. 

Ci leggiamo presto!

Mariela 

Outfit Budget:
ASOS Crop Top: $11
Target Skirt: $5
Nasty Gal Sandals: $30
Forever 21 Unicorn Ring: $2
Total: $48

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Love that skirt :)
    Is that your natural hair color? If it is, I'm jelly!

    -Char
    charsd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And it is my natural hair color, but I think it's the sunlight that makes it look so vibrant! :P

      Delete
  2. Wow... great outfit... I like it from head to toe! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete