Monday, February 3, 2014

Super Sunday



I'm back!
I honestly had sort of given up on the blog a little bit after everything technology-related went awry while I was in Italy. However, this being the beginning of the second month of the year already (where did the time go?!), I decided it was time to get back to doing what I love.










Well, it seems like the "polar vortex" decided to mildly affect California this weekend. It was a Sunday full of gloom, scattered rain and chores for me. Watched the half-time show at the laundromat but it wasn't as awful and time consuming as I thought it would be. Anyway, the only good thing about Sunday is that you can be lazy about your outfit and it's perfectly okay, especially in this kind of weather. All you need is a comfy sweater and a few accessories. 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a great Super Bowl Sunday. 

Ci leggiamo presto!
Mariela ❤

Outfit Budget:
H&M dress: $20  (similar one here)
Nasty Gal platform sneakers: $50 (similar ones here)
UO Budweiser beanie: $10 (similar one here
  Estimated total: $80                            



14 comments:

  1. I totally love this!

    I’ve a new blog, I’m waiting for your opinion on my latest post!
    BABY WHAT’S UP.COM

    I’m following you on all social networks, follow me and get in touch !
    facebook | instagram | bloglovin’ | INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    Alis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beanie and sneakers, you look amazing!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the vortex affected us like that. We have snow snow snow and wear coats coats coats. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy the coat wearing! It's sad and frustrating having a new coat you can't even wear because the weather doesn't call for it haha

      Delete
  4. I like when you girls write :).

    Keep doing it, great pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Salvador!! I'll do it just for you haha :)

      Delete
  5. I love your look,kisses.
    www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Sam non avevo visto il tuo comment! Grazie mille!!!

      Delete
  7. This is a cool post! At the laundrette lol, very fun! I really like your blog though! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by both of my blogs sometime too (I'm from England) and I post my outfits and personal style on Raindrops of Sapphire and general fashion from celebs and brands on The Fashion Supernova! I hope you have a lovely day and I'm looking forward to your next post :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire
    The Fashion Supernova

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit ;)
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete